It's so sad.
Tomorrow's the last day of school.
:(
And I'm gonna snap the last few pics of us.
So far I've taken approximately 300 pics of the the class and the soccer guys.
The pics that I stored in my camera.
I don't feel like deleting them even though I've transferred the pics into this comp.
Anyway, the Sociology/Psychology paper just now was rather tough.
Tricky I must say. But well, I guess I could still survive though.
Hehee.. I think the most hilarious theory that I came across today was the 'door in the face.'
Actually before the test was commenced, I did something.
Hehe.. I took out my phone and snap a pic in the lecture hall.
=)
A pic of people getting all stressed up prior to the paper. :p
Thank God the lecturer didn't caught me.
Haiz.
Sheeesh.
I wonder if I will cry tomorrow.
I'm gonna miss everyone.
How I wish school never ends.
But well...
'All good things come to an end...'
I still can't get over the fact that school is ending... tomorrow.
As much as I want to deny it.
I love you guys.
I'll pray for the best in us.
Soon I'll be a member of the Singapore Nursing Board and Sgh...
The beginning of my working life is just so near.