I spent the day studying Social Psychology, one of my favourite modules.
Hee.. I have always like that subject.
And yes, I managed to finish revising everything!
Hehee.. Finally.
So I'm left with the Sociology Of Family which I'm gonna deal with tomorrow.
Hopefully I could finish it before leaving for Aifa's show.
Anyway, the girls bought for me a make-up kit as my birthday present.
Haha.. Maybe they intended to get me that so I will put on make-up to school!
Haha.. But it's ok. =)
I like it though and I was about to get one for myself.
Thanks babes for that! I really appreciate it!
Yes, I admit that I'm lazy to dress up or putting on a make-up.
Well,
I guess I have to start anew.
:p
Anyway, Yan bought for me a dvd from HMV.
Hehee.. It's just the one that I've always wanted, 'IT'.
I know it's an old movie but I just like it. =)
Well,
I was digging my box of treasures to search for the old pics of the class in Year 1.
I realised I was so much sweeter and slimer back then.
Hahaha.
Sheeesh. Now I've gone chubbier!