Hehe..
Now I can stash all my books into the cupboard!!!
Out of sight and maybe.. Out of mind!
:p
I kind of felt demoralized after sitting for the last paper just now.
Made some careless mistakes but well.. It's ok.
Anyway...
The posting for Sgh has released!!!
I'm posted to ward 74, neuro discipline where I'll have to nurse the stroke patients.
And...
I'm gonna work with Jesvin!!!!
Hahaha.. Hopefully we'll work in the same area even if it's not in the same cubicle.
And also not forgetting my dear Cai Ming and yeah one of my funny long-lost colleague!!
Heee!
Though the course of work might be tough, at least I have my dear people with me.
=)
And yeah I'll be working on a night shift in one of the 6 weeks.
Me and a malay guy whom I don't know.
Gosh. If only it was a girl.. At least I can drag her to the toilet with me along if I wanna go! Coz I guess I might freak out going in the toilet in the middle of the night alone.. Haha.
I have pics to upload but... I have not transfer them.
Soon maybe.
Well, tomorrow's gonna be our class gathering at Sentosa!
Heee... I just bought a ball so that I can throw at people there!
Ahahaha..
I wanna play dog and bone!
On top of that, I can't wait to attend the concert this Saturday.
Can watch my sis playing the flute live.
=)
Hee.. Alright then.
Gotta go!