Finally I'm done with the last few lectures of Behaviour Modification!
Hehee..
Coz I've been stressed up with that module yesterday.
Couldn't understand some of the terms even with the aid of the textbook.
Hahaa.. I was so frustrated that I closed the book, hoping that I could digest the info at a later time.
Sheeesh. It was madness mann.
Lastnight I tried reading the Sociology lecture notes.
Gosh...
I really love that module.
If only I could further my studies majoring in that.
Sociology has always been my cup of tea.
So now I'm left with Abnormal Psychology which I hope I could finish up soon.
I'll be meeting him later to do our last mugging for Nursing Management thingy.
Sheeesh..
When it's only 2 papers that we're gonna sit for, we have to study 5 books.
Madness..
However, come to think of it, I'd rather study for my exams than PRCP!!!
PRCP is getting on our nerves.
Oh well, it's killing us.
Even the guys are freaking out.
Haha! So are the rest.
I hope I could pass my last attachment and clear my bond as soon as possible!
It's pressurising mann.
Speaking of my bond, I just realised that I'm gonna turn into a staff nurse in 3 months time!!!
Oh my God!
Argh!
Ahahaha.. I'm going bonkers!!