To those who called or sms me just now, I'm really sorry for not replying or answering to them coz...
I need some quality time to talk to him just now.. as we had some serious issues to talk about.
Sorry..
Anyway, I'm glad it's over.. =)
And we couldn't stop smiling sheepishly to one another. Haha..
So today, I stayed in school for... 14 hours.
From 8am to 10pm.
Cool huh?
Haha.. Actually I was busy doing my research in the library.
It's so great to use the library comp at night as there wasn't many people and it feels soo peaceful.
Gosh.. finally, I can have some peace in school!
But well, still, to no avail..
I couldn't get the info that I want.
Never mind.. I'll do another thorough research tomorrow.
=)
Well, well..
We had hilarious tutorial today! Hehe..
It's about the stereotyping/labeling game.
And I was labeled as a...
HIV POSITIVE!!!
Hahahahahahahaha!!!
Will say more about it once I transfer the pics to this comp & upload them. Heee..!