Hehee.. Congratulations Lydia!
I'm happy for you.. =)
I stayed in the library after school today while Yan joined the guys for soccer.
Finally I got hold of the Work for Sociology book to do my project.
Gosh. I wonder why we have to do such tasks which I think is not so relevant in nursing.
But well, for knowledge sake, I'm grateful for that.
The shagged him after soccer.
Anyway...
I've seen a few people recently that made my heart sank so deeply.
Yesterday I saw an elderly couple while I was making my way to SSDC.. the wife's wheelchair bound and her husband has to walk with the aid of a walking stick.
And yes, he was trying so hard to push her around.
I wanted to help but I was too late.
And today, I saw a man begging for money while I was making my way home.
He's got no hands at all. Just his arms.
I wonder how he could ambulate with his walking stick with no hands at all.
Haiz.. It's so sad.
Sometimes I feel guilty as I took things for granted.
Looking at such people who had to live in such a hard way compared to me..
Somehow, it has taught me how to be grateful with what I have.
I had dinner with Yan at McDonald and an elderly person happened to sit in front of us, trying to eat the ice-cream that he bought.
Gosh.
And my eyes were brimming with tears...
With the sad look on his face....
The more I see such people suffering, the more I wanna help them.. and the more I wanna stay in nursing.
I guess it's really my calling.
Anyway my dear nurses to be..
Read the news?
Click on to this website then.
=)
Our salary's gonna increase!