I gave my bro the present at 12 midnight. Hehee..
I guess he must be so surprise to receive it at that time.
Anyway,
Read the latest news?
High tides and heavy rain are expected over Lunar New Year Holidays. It may occur between 18 to 21 February.
So, take extra precaution by bringing your umbrella or raincoat (haha!) wherever you go okay? Unless you wanna bask yourself in the rain. Hehee..
This week's my break week.
But that doesn't mean I can play around. I need to mug for my exam!!!
Pity the chinese students who'll be busy with their new year. They won't have much time to revise. But well, we've been thru that for a couple of times.
So today, my plan is to finish up the remaining projects and study Social Psychology, one of my fav topics. Heee..
And besides that, of course is to play my game.
:p
Anyway,
Happy Chinese New Year to all my dear chinese friends!
Enjoy yourselves!