So, beware!
Hee..
Well, this was what I've been wanting to blog about.
The fun tutorial that we had recently.
Them waiting for the game to begin.
And Ms Denise started to paste the labels on us.
Teck Hwai!
Ahmad & Shafiq!
Ain & Yvonne!
Magdalene & Faridah!
Angelia & Nwe!
Me & Dina!
Hee..
So yeah that was it.
We had to mingle around with one another and see how we reacted to each other's labeling. Haha! It was hilarious as everyone spent most of their time laughing their lungs out!
Anyway, here are the pics I took lastnight. =)
So this morning we went to the school library to settle some powerpoint slides for my ica.
Us in the library.
And straightaway after that, we headed back to Yishun and bought cake for Mira! Hehee..
I quickly wrapped the presents that Gurseet and I bought as soon as I got home.
Thankfully I managed to race against time.
So the girls met and we chilled by the Esplanade while waiting for Aifa to arrive.
And finally the birthday girl got to blow away the candles after the surprise!
Us trying to behave like monkeys! Hehee!
So after all that, we made our way to Suntec and had a drink at Coffee Bean.
Lydia & I.
Gosh..
It was a lovely night.
I'm so glad that everyone could make it just now.
Heee.. thank you for coming guys!
Love ya all!
And as for Mira, a happy belated birthday to you sis!
God bless you.
=)
Hope you enjoyed yourself!
Alright then. My eyes are getting heavier..
Shall continue tomorrow then.