I wish we could have more of what we did yesterday. =)
It feels great to meet up your friends once again. The ones who were there for you during those secondary school days, especially when times were hard and you had to cling on to them for dear life as you need someone to be there for you.
Of course, those were the days and I miss them very much.
Look at where we stand now.
Gurseet, Lydia, Siti and I are graduating soon and we're gonna enter the workforce.
And as for Mira, I'm really, really proud that you've strived your best to come to this far.
You'll be a successful person in years to come.
As for Aifa, you're a very determined person and I believe you'll be a successful person too.
All the best in your upcoming performances and I'll try my very best to be your audience someday!
For Ms Lydia, our accountant to be, I'm really happy that you are achieving your dreams.
I'll pray that you'll get the job at Orchard Parade Hotel. Hehee..
The place where we used to work as waitress!
Wow.. I'm so proud of you!
And Siti, we're gonna be staff nurses soon!
I'm sure you'll be one of the good nurses. Hehe..
And not forgetting a good mother in the future! Haha!
As for Gurseet, you'll be pursuing a degree after your graduation. And that's great!
Hehee.. And it's good to have someone who has the same mindset as me.
Great minds think alike!
Haha.
We will always be someone who is always on the move.
All the best for your future endeavours. May you find your Mr Right soon!
And be my wedding planner ok?? Make sure you fill in the place with lots of pink flowers! Hehehe!
Well, and as for me, after having much motivation from Gurseet lastnight about pursuing a degree, I'm deciding to take another career path after my three years bond.
However, if I still wanna continue to be a nurse, then I shall remain in that line.
I'll make my final decision once I clear my bond then. Hehee..
Or else, I'll go to hospitality!
Or maybe take up a degree in psychology.
Or... maybe meteorologist?
=)
Oh well, I have so many interests.
And Yan's gonna strive to be a sailor!
Haha.
'I'm popeye the sailorman...'
:p
Hee..
I pray for the best in us.
May we be an achiever to our big dreams!
Friends forever is what we are.
Love ya all.. =)