But I did went out today to collect some puffs from Polar at Junction 8 with him.
What pissed me off greatly is about the chinese couple who cut our queue.
Seriously la.
No matter how old or young you are, you still have to show some respect to others.
I'm angry as this has been happening to me for a couple of times and the people that I encountered are chinese.
I'm not being racist. And thank God I'm not.
I just think that people still need to instill their manners with them wherever they go.
And doesn't mean you're much elder, you don't have to show respect the the young people.
We're all the same. Human beings with feelings.
So just don't make anybody else affected coz of your selfishness.
In short, don't spoil anyone's day coz of your behaviour.
Never mind. I shall forget about what happened today then.
Anyway, this was what has been happening in my room just now.
My sis with the aprons.
Miong playing with the box of my present.
Miong playing hide and seek with us! Hehee!
He was hiding at the back of my wardrobe!
And the cute flask he bought for me! Shall bring it to work once I start working then. Heheee!
Anyway, my dear people..
Thank you for the birthday wish!
I appreciate that. =)
God Bless You.