Gosh!
I'm turning 21 soooooon!!!
Haha!
I think about my childhood days...
The times when I love going to tadika(kindergaten), my best school days ever...
Learning all the alphabets, the sing-a-long session, reciting prayers everyday and not forgetting playing 'masak-masak!'
Hee..
And on Childrens' Day, I could still remember vividly about bringing the donuts and bananas to school.
And my teacher's comment will never be forgotten!!!
'Ni pisang banyak2 ni untuk kasi monyet makan eh?'
(All these bananas are for the monkeys to eat is it?)
Hahaa..!
Being a daredevil me, I taught myself how to cycle when I was four. Initially, I would bang myself on the wall and broke the light on my bicycle. Haha!
And speaking of that, I nearly lost a finger as mentioned by my dad for trying so hard to repair the bicycle chain. :p
Hehehee..
Thank God I didn't!
The times when I love to karaoke and sing at the top of my lungs in the house.. One of my favourite songs was 'Killing Me Softly.'
Aisey, kecik2 dah pandai!
But now, if you ask me to sing, I will NOT k???
Paisey laa.
Hahaa..
The times when I would listen to the radio, Warna, as my mom loves to tune in to the channel.
Of course, there were songs that I favour.
Songs by Fauziah Latiff, Nora, Aishah, Sheila Majid, Shima, Ella and so on.
For those who knew, do you still remember these songs?
They're all songs by Aishah.
=)
Now that I'm turning 21, I'm very much contented with what I've achieved in this life thru the ups and downs that I had faced.
That's what makes me me, and that's what makes me stand here.
If it's not for my family, friends and lastly, Sufyan, I won't be who I am now.
And I never thought I will be a nurse after all these years.. =)
I don't need gifts on my birthday.
Your presence in my life makes it more meaningful than anything else.
Thank you for all the things that you've done.
I appreciate them very much and I shall keep those beautiful memories that we've created together in my heart.
=)
For my family,
Thank you for loving me and I'm really glad that we're still holding on despite of having lots of challenges that we had go thru.
I hope we could go to Mecca together soon!
As for my friends,
Thank you so much for being there for me. For being there when I needed someone to talk to, when I needed a shoulder to cry on. For the encouragement that you gave and lastly, thank you for being my friend!
And my dear Sufyan,
Thank you for tolerating me all these years and I'm glad too that we're still together despite of the setbacks that we encountered. We've come to this far and I hope our relationship remains till the end.
Love you all people and you'll always be someone special in my life.
=)