Today's our 29 month anniversary...
And someone sang me a song today. Hehee..
'Cukup sudah.. Ku kata kan, untuk sekian kali, aku sayang kamu..'
And that was the first song he sang to me 2 years ago.
=)
Actually we had a quarrel this morning..
And how we got back together is like a celebration for the day.
Haha.
Counting the days to the end of the semester is saddening..
We're all gonna go to our seperate ways..
And I'll be working in Sgh by then.
Sheeesh..
And as for him..
Him...
Him...
Haiz.. He'll be in NS soon.. And I'm sure gonna cry for missing him soo much.
Thank God nursing can at least make myself busy for maybe a couple of hours while I'm working. Of course, I'm gonna be so engrossed by then.
Time flies..
I really wish I could turn back time..
If only I could, I would....