Of course, they think they are one big shot.
And those 'people' thought that we, the shs students, are in year 1 or 2. And for that, they bossed us around.
It was only at the end of the session that they learnt that we are indeed their seniors.
One of them said, 'alamak' after knowing that. Thanks for bossing us around k and treating us like as if we're dumb.
Doesn't mean we're quiet, you can step over our heads.
We're not like you, who had to flaunt things.. especially your 'intelligence'.
Not all possess that attitude. But some do.
As for the secondary school students.. they're soo damn rude!
Rebellious I must say.
They couldn't even listen to such simple instructions.. always wanting things their way.
We told them to fill up the first few rows so that others could occupy the seats easily but instead of doing so, they spite back at us.
I closed one eye for a couple of times. But some went too far that I had to screeeaaaam at them.
I didn't mean to do that, but since they wanted to be treated like that way, then I'll do so.
Anyway, here are the pics of us in the lecture hall.
Our dear Faridah. The one who makes us proud.