Those days in AMK hospital are over.
And now I'm having my two days posting in Bedok Salvation Army.
One hilarious thing that we did today was the German Dance.
Oh my goodness.
Haha! It was damn funny that I spent most of the time bursting out laughing while I practiced dancing with the staff nurse.
Actually the dance is more like a therapeutic one for the elderly to strengthen their limbs and all but I find it....
Never mind.
Hehehe..
I hope I won't have to dance again tomorrow!
Oh no thanks man!
I'll definately look like a moron there!
Well, one more day to the end of my gerontology posting.
Hehe.. I'm just sick of attachments for now and I crave for ample rest.
I know I've been all grouchy for the past few days and it's all coz of the stress I had to go thru during the posting in the hospital.
I'm glad it's over now. =)
Anyway, I met him after work just now. He's so lucky that he got to visit the folks at home and insert the nasogastric tube etc. Yet he's unlucky in the sense that he'd to waste his money for the transportation to travel around. Not fair yeah.
We sort things out today as we had a misunderstanding lastnight.
I can tell that he has matured in his thoughts and is becoming more serious in us.
And he's such a sweetie. =)
Despite of putting up a long face upon seeing him today, I smiled.
He smiled too. Haha.
We're weird though.
=)
Hehee..
I love you Yan.
Much, much love from me to you.