TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!
Weeee!!!!!!!!! Attachments are overrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel so, so relieved when the clock strikes 4 today. =)
Work was fine. We played some games with the elderly, and not forgetting doing the German Dance!
I talked to one of the elderly there and the conversation nearly brought me to tears.
It's unfair on how people had to suffer so badly. He had a stroke on his right side of the body, and worse still, he got his left leg amputated due to diabetes. All in all, he couldn't walk anymore.
Just at a quite a young age, he had to face all those obstacles. Furthermore, he's a father of five and his wife had to work to salvage the family's financial problems eversince he was hospitalised.
Very upsetting. I know how it feels like to be so poor. For instance, you couldn't pay your household bills. Your electricity has to be cut off and you had to live in darkness... Haiz... Those were the days...
If only I'm rich, I'll definately donate my money to help the needy and that's my first priority.. Coz to see someone suffer is so heartbreaking for me.
I hope they'll be fine and may God fulfil their prayers.
Anyway, here are the pics I took with my fellow colleagues today. =)
Hong Juan and I.
Hai He and Huda.
Us with our dear folks.
Them at Marina Bay.
And the pics I took a few days ago...
Us, the student and the nurse to be.
Me and him @ Pizza Hut.
The appetizing food.
It's fingerlicking good!
Oh no.
I'm making myself hungry.
Haha..
Now that attachments are over, I'm all free to play my Sims again!!!
Gotta go!
Hee...!
Before I leave, I wanna say a few words..
We don't have to be rich to be someone's blessing.
What matters the most is the kindness and sincerity that comes from our heart.
And I believe that's the greatest gift that anyone could give.