Lastnight I was down with a high fever.
But now, I'm completely fine!
Hehee..
Initially I was so worried that I wouldn't be fit for work today.
Thank God I changed shift with my friend as she had something on today so she had to work in the morning.
And for that, I had ample time to rest myself.
My body was aching so badly yesterday that I couldn't even sleep.
I was supposed to start on my case study which is due soon but I put it aside.
It was at 11am that I felt a whole lot better.
Hee.. =)
It's a miracle that I can recover in such a short time without any medicine.
Hehe.. I'm so thankful.
Work was fine today.
I just answered call bells and serve medicine.
And such a long list of them that I had to prepare.
But the more the better, so I can learn and familiarise myself with more medicine!
=)
This hospital is so much peaceful compared to Sgh.
I guess it's coz Sgh is so much general and the wards are constantly flooded with lots of patients.
And that's why it's soo hectic.
Ok then.
Gtg.
Tomorrow's gonna be a busy day and I can't wait to meet someone.
I just miss him sooo much!
Can't wait to pinch him!!! Hehe..