I'm so shagged to the max.
I slept at about 3am lastnight and that resulted in me having giddiness at work today.
Oh my goodness.
We had a two hour introduction and orientation of the hospital that nearly brought me to sleep.
Haha. And I keep on bumping into my friend while walking coz I can't even walk straight.
Good gracious.
I better sleep well tonight.
I saw alot of patients undergoing rehabilitation and to my surprise, I saw one of my former secondary school teacher. Gosh. Can't believe how old she looks now.
So throughout this posting, I'm in charge of the male patients. I think I'm lucky coz the female patients there are so petty and demanding. :p
Seriously, I feel lost in the ward. The layout is a little confusing.
I guess I need a little more time to get used to the environment. Furthermore, it's only my first day there. Haha.
And... the lecturer in charge has high expectations from us. I need to brush up my skills on airway management man. Or else, I'm dead.
A detailed case study also has to be done by next Tuesday. Gosh. I'm going bonkers.
Frankly speaking, if it's not for my bond, my family and Yan, I would've quited nursing coz now my interest in it is fluctuating due to the high level of stress and the amount of work that we have to do.
Maybe it's because I never used to favour nursing...
But I love helping others though.
However,
I will never quit la. Haha. I don't wanna pay back the bond that costs 40K. And I believe indulging myself in nursing is for a good cause. More like a blessing in disguise.
Never mind. I know I can do it. =)
3 and a half more years in nursing, and maybe I'll choose another career if I want to. Hehe..
Let nature takes its course then.
Alright then. Now I got to type something for my beloved colleagues. =)