I feel like reminiscing tonight.
Hee..
What happened to me lastime, especially during the first few weeks in Nyp are still vivid in my mind.
The time when I was late to attend the orientation day as I was still recuperating after being diagnosed with Dengue Fever.
I reached the auditorium at 3pm and Mr Rajah, my ex-mentor just smiled at me. Hehee..
The first person I talked to was Khairunissa.. She'd left the class though for better opportunities however, she's still in nursing.
Thankfully I wasn't in there since morning as I heard everything was such a bore! Haha..
So school begins...
How dreadful.
Almost everyday I dragged myself to school as I wasn't used to the new environment and yes I was still sick.. Not forgetting that I was so broke till I got my first allowance from Sgh. Hehe..
I couldn't care less about what I wore, and how I looked like. Especially after I had my hair cut. I had to cut it short as I didn't shampoo my hair for days! Haha.. and I've gotten dandruff all over.
Dengue fever struck me so badly though that left me sprawling on my bed all the time. I couldn't even get up for long or else, I'll vomit.
And the reason why I wasn't hospitalised was coz mine wasn't as bad as my bros. My elder bro was sent to CDC, while my younger bro was warded in KKH. So I had to nurse myself at home.
Of course, it was a moment of agony. Sometimes my vision could be so bad that everything I saw was just yellowish surroundings.
But well, I made it through!
And yeah, I'll never forget the times when the guys escorted me to Sgh to complete my bond admin thingy.
Sheesh.. I felt bad for making them wait for an hour at City Hall as I couldn't get up from bed due to the vertigo I was having.
Nevertheless, I won't forget what you guys have done for me.. Mamat, Izad, Shaqiq and the rest. Thanks alot bros!
Jeez.. And out of all these, despite of having the 'I-couldn't-care-less-about-how-I-present-myself-in-school' attitude, someone fell for me..!
He said it was love at first sight.
And when I found out that, I was laughing my lungs out!
Of course, the guy is the one that I'm with now.
=)
Wow.. after what we've been thru, all those ups and downs, we're still together.
It's a miracle.
I never thought, our relationship will go this far.
Sheeesh. Coz frankly speaking, it's hard for someone to win my heart and furthermore, I barely had feelings for him back then.
But now I love him! =)
Well,
It's all about patience and perseverance I must say.
I could still remember our first date.
We went shopping at Orchard! Hee..
And I kept on popping the Famous Amos cookies into him mouth as he was too shy to eat! Haha!
Then we sat by the Esplanade in the evening and shared our life experiences.
The next date we had was the Musical Journey in the school auditorium.
It was such a lovely night which I'll never forget as everything was splendid!
So yeah.. That was how Mr Sufyan and Ms Farhana Izyan started it out.
Hehe..
Alright then. Gotta hit the books now!
Take care peepz!
Love ya all..