Yesterday, Yan and I went back to school and bought schoolbooks.
Gosh. This is what I hate. 7 books for just 3 modules!
Anyway, just fyi, they cost $23.90
I just realised that I only have one hour of tutorial on the first day of school which will be on the 15th January. Haha. Pathetic.
Well, I'm gonna burn some fats that I've gained on running and at the gym when school reopens. =)
Hee.. Can't wait!
Anyway, I had a family outing in the evening. Unfortunately, my younger bro didn't joined us at Muthu's Curry as he was working.
So yeah, there were all of us except for him. And finally, my elder bro was there coz he has always been missing in action when we have family outings due to his tight working schedule.
Sheeesh. It's hard to get the whole family to spend time together due to all this. And next year, will be my turn. :(
So yeah, Muthu's Curry was fabulous! They served yummylicious food. Hehe.. And of course I got to eat my favourite Sri Lankan Black Pepper Crab! Yummy yummyyy!
Us in the toilet after the dinner.
Haha!

Must must must!
Hopefully, the next time will be on my birthday. =)
And come to think of it, I'm gonna turn 21 in less than 2 months time!
Gosh.
So after that, we fetched my younger bro at Centrepoint and headed to Mustafa Centre for shopping!
Bought a few stuffs and by then it was already midnight!
Oh wow.
I bought something for Yan. Hee.. Hopefully he likes it.
And speaking of him, today's our 28th month anniversary!
2 years 4 months.
Can't believe it's that long.
And well, we planned to have a short celebration next week.
=)
Why not today?
Coz he had to help his dad with work just now and I'm supposed to follow my mom to the market today but I didn't! Oh man. I feel so guilty.
Actually I had migraine yesterday and I only slept at 5am.
:(
Feeling a little better now.
Seems like my friends are having the time of their lives this holidays.
Haha.. But not me.
I've been sitting at home most of the time, helping my mom with the household chores since she's working.
And also to accompany this lovely sis of mine at home.
Speaking of her, I always got bullied! Always wanting me to do things for her.
Speaking of her, I always got bullied! Always wanting me to do things for her.
And she won't have her lunch or dinner unless I have it with her.
Haha!
Well well, holidays are coming to an end. Same goes to the year 2006.
Sheeesh.
I just hope for better years to come. =)
