Went to make name tags yesterday at Tiong Bahru.
And straightaway after that, we decided to search for Sgh. Haha.
I like the hunting game. =)
So we walked and walked and walked till we reached... Redhill!
Hahaha. So we turned back and continued walking.
And this time we reached Clarke Quay!
It was so funny yet fun!
We made our way to City Hall and to Suntec.
So the bottomline is, we walked from Tiong Bahru to Suntec!
It's fun to get yourself lost once in a while. =)
So in the late evening close to midnight, my family and I was about to go to the airport as my aunts are leaving for Haj.
Unfortunately, it was not yesterday but today! Hehe.
So in the end, he drove us around at town area to look at the lights and decorations.
I'm surprised by the massive number of people at Orchard especially.
Wow.. They were still not done with shopping and all!
And people still lingering at Esplanade..
Macam best gitu. Hehe.
Ok then. Gtg. Bye.