Us at Cineleisure
At Centrepoint
Nor and Miong on one fine day
The cross-country days! Hehee.. I miss running like a mad girl at MacRitchie. Which was why I got 6th and 7th position! Haha! Wanna know what's my secret? Always tell yourself there's a ghost behind you and you'll be running for life! Hahaha..
Anyway, I still keep this consent form! Gosh. This was 8 years ago!
And many other things that I still have with me.
Such splendid memories of those dayss..
Such splendid memories of those dayss..
Somehow, I'm proud with what I've achieved in life so far. But not the sucky grade for O-level English.
The certificates, the trophies.. From sports day.. to hockey, to camping. And not forgetting the number of times I got my bursary awards! Haha! I've eaten alot of govt's money! Hahahahaha.. For 6 donkey times.. :p
Hehee..
Well, I'm not trying to flaunt it. I really worked hard for this. So much perseverance. I think I deserve them. And looking back, I've cried alot during those days. From family problems, financial difficulties, relationship problems etc. Glad that it's over. I'm contented with what I have now and in the state I'm living in. =) I'm very much grateful. And I'm thankful to have him in my life. He understands me and can appreciate me for what I am despite the horrible past I have. Hee.. Thank you dear.
And a special thank you to my friends who have been there for me through thick and thin.
I cherish you guys and you won't be forgotten.
=)
I hope I can be a successful person in years to come and bring happiness to my loved ones..
=)
And I too hope that I can live happily with that someone in the future.. Just like this pic.
Haha! The Sufyan family!