Today,
I've thrown all my diaries away. From the year 2000 to 2004.
There were silverfish in them, that's why I had to do so.
At first I was reluctant, but I don't wanna keep worms in my room.
Haha. Yucks.
I guess it's best to eradicate everything than to keep them.
I don't want the past to haunt my thoughts.
I browsed through the pictures that I took lastime.
Oh god. I really looked so...
Slenge. And my friends and relatives looked so cute. Hehe.
I'll scan and upload the pics if I have the time.
I miss my childhood days.
I miss my teenage years.
Sheeesh. Come to think of it, I'm gonna be a working adult next year.
In six months time, I'll be labeled as Staff Nurse Farhana Izyan.
Oh no..
I guess I'm just not ready to bear the full responsibility as a career woman.
Ok then.
I shall continue tomorrow.