I'm shagged.
Accompanied gf to Bedok.
Love issues.
Hopefully they'll patch things up soon.
Sheesh.
I don't believe in horoscopes especially about one personalities.
However, some things seem to be true.
Reflecting back on my past experience proves me wrong now.
The times when I was with an ex of mine, who shares the same birthday as me, somehow has similar personalities like I do.
And coz of that, it was rather hard to get along.
Sheeesh. He was my first love, but things didn't turned out well for the both of us.
Anyway, I got this from a website.
It's about Pisces.
Pisces is often associated with music, dance, drama and other forms of art, as these can give a sense that there is something beyond life lived at the simply human level, and can open up people's awareness to a richer reality than that lived in day to day living.
Yeah. I love things that are associated with art.
- Traits of an Pisces:
Shy : Sometimes..
Romantic : Haha. I don't know.
Trustworthy : Yeah, you can trust me.
Aloof : Yeap, at times.
Dreamy : Yeah, true.
Creative : I think so.
Understanding : Sometimes, I think.
Unrealistic : Sometimes..
Impractical : Don't know.
- Likes...
Romance : Really? I have no idea.
Nature : Yes!
Ambient music : Don't think so.
Poetry : Yes.. But not so emo.
Mystical settings : Sometimes..
Being loved / wanted : Everyone wants to be loved and wanted.
Freedom : Who doesn't want this?
Privacy : Everyone needs this, even a lil bit.
- Dislikes...
Noise : Yes, very.
Crowds : Yes. I'll feel suffocated.
Dirt & ugliness : Yeah. Sometimes, I'm a perfectionist.
Garish objects : What's that?
Being reminded : Don't worry, I'm not that forgetful though. Maybe at times.
Tight spaces : Yeah. Suffocation.
Authority : Yeah, I detest it.
Revealing private life : Of course. Not to those whom I don't know and can't possibly trust.
Well, all I can say is, these are somewhat true.
So now maybe you know how am I like.