I had a weird yet funny dream today.
My friend and I was trying to save a child, however we got chased by this tall, evil, botak (hairless) old woman.
What a wild imagination.
So we played hide and seek till the hundredth storey.
She was too tall that she could reach for me.
I quickly made her stumble and fall down to the ground floor.. Just like how super mario kill his enemies.
Haha!
And the next thing I knew, I was awake.. with e face of the evil still haunting my thoughts.
Oh well. What a dream.
He must be laughing away when he read the sms I sent about the silly dream of mine.
Hehe..
Anyway, I've been feeling all grouchy since afternoon. I wonder what's wrong..
I spent the evening watching Dead or Alive and Aquamarine in this cosy room of mine.
It feels so peaceful.. with Miong dozing off beside me. Hee..
I like the girl power in DOA.
And as for aquamarine, it was a nice movie.
Can't believe I actually teared while watching it.
Well, it's trying to convey that love is not perfect, and it's not all about happiness.
However, we must not give up so easily.
So yeah, I got to bear that in mind.