I can't believe I've studied this whole lot of books for the past 2 and a half years.
I was cleaning the room two days ago.
It's always after the exams that I had to do some cleaning especially to my little bookshelf.
I always stashed the books aside after using them.
Now this looks better.
I've arranged the books accordingly.
I'll never throw these precious books away as I might need them for future reference.
Especially the clinical notes.
I'm gonna prepare myself for PRCP from tomorrow onwards by revising back everything.
Back to basics.
If I don't start now, I wouldn't have the time for this next year.
Sheeesh.. the thought of passing out as a staff nurse in 6 months time, scares me away.
Anyway, I met him yesterday.
After days of not meeting him, I miss him soo much!
We had lunch at Jurong Point and took the bus to Vivocity.
Like no other place in the world.
I'm bored of such places.
The pics I took at Vivo.
I miss my sis.
I feel so alone at home.
She's left for band camp in school.
Not forgetting some competition and performances that she had.
I wonder how is she doing now.
But well, even though she's away, I was never left alone each day.
Of course this Miong will occupy her place in the bed everynight.
Hehe.. My dear Miong. My mom said he's my second bf.
Haha.. What only.
I had a difficult time bathing this Miong this afternoon.
As usual he'd play merry go round with me at the toilet bowl!
Haha.. He's so afraid of water!
There was once when he actually wanted to hide himself in it!
Hahaha..
Anyway, the little kiddo just called.
She's coming home soon!