The event was alright.
I didn't really enjoyed myself at the Escape Theme Park due to the rain that lasted for 2 hours in the early evening.
I only managed to play Go Kart twice and Flipper. Haha. Better than nothing at all.
The Go Kart gang.
Von, Angelia and Siok Thian, the racers.
When the rain came pouring down...
Most of us were drenched from head to toe.
Shafiq, Angelia, Me and Yan on Flipper! Them with Mr Edmund.
The beautiful ladies.
Sheeesh. I have 64 pics to email to them but it's way too big to send through email.
Yikes! Maybe I'll just send bit by bit tomorrow.
Went jogging just now and I did something ridiculous. Hehe.. I'm so silly.
Ok I've been like that since yesterday.
I lost control of the car when playing the Go Kart that I actually spinned around 360 degrees at the curb. Haha. Initially I was laughing at Yan as he got stuck there. Then it was my turn. Damn. Hehe..
Padan muka.
Anyway, I wonder what's the cause of my frequent headaches. Till now, I'm still having it.
:(
Like what the doctor said, it may be due to bright lights, new environment etc.
What's mine then?
....
Ok then.
Till here.