Tomorrow is the beginning of my OT and subsequently, my A&E posting!!!!
Gosh. All sorts of emotions fill me in.
The excitement, fear and anxiety begin to seep in.
I hope everything will be fine.
Worse of all, I've forgotten how to scrub my hands!
Haha! I only remembered the number of times we have to brush.
30 times on each plane of the finger, which means, 180 times on just one finger as it has to be divided by 6 planes!
Haha! Madness!
I know it's such an irony to scrub our hands when we will be wearing gloves after that.
But well, we have to remove as much bacteria from our hands as the gloves may puncture during the operation.
And so I'm revising the different types of forceps, scissors, needle holder and so on.
Anyone remembers what does Adson Artery Forceps used for??
Haha.. I have no idea man.
Never mind. I'll bug the staff there tomorrow. Hehee..
Anyway, yesterday Yan and I did something.
We wrote on a piece of paper about how we find ourselves now.
The good and the bad points.
He said I'm always ready to help others, caring, loving, not skinny, not fat (haha!), sweet loving, beautiful, and lastly, got bunny tooth!!
Hahahahahaha! He's such a moron!
Hehe!
As for him, I said he's patient, cute, adorable, always trying his best to make me happy, smart, nice and loving.
As for my bad points, he said I need to control my anger sometimes. :(
Haa.. I can be someones's worse nightmare if he/she makes me really angry for too many times.
And as for him, I said he can be impatient at times, sometimes lazy, irritating, forgetful, has big nostrils!! Hahaa! And likes to fart!
Hahahahahaha!
So yeah that's about it.
Hehe!
It was a fun thing to do anyway.
Helps us to identify ourselves.
Ok then.
I have to go to Dhoby Ghaut anytime soon to send my dad's phone for repair.
Bye bye!