Today was funny..
The staff nurse caught me and my colleague red-handed for taking the investigations forms secretly.
Haha. We stole them for a good reason ok.
We thought she was going to scold us but surprisingly, she said we could bring them home.
Actually we just wanted them to familiarise ourselves with the types of forms before we pass out as staff nurses.
Yeah those paper work are really massive!
So many forms to know. Sheeesh..
Guess what I did today?
Heee... I managed to write a report for the first time.
Haha! I'm so slow. I guess the rest must have written one long time ago, just that Sgh doesn't allow students to take case once we're in the third year.
So yeah, it was awkward though to sit at the nurses's station and write up a report, with the phone ringing beside me. Sheeesh..
And each time it rings, I'll have to say.. 'Hello, good evening. Ward 44A. Student nurse Farhana speaking. How can I help you?'
Haha..
So in the report, I just wrote this, 'Patient is conscious and alert. Parameters stable. Nil complain of chest pain. On fall precaution; non-compliant. ADLs to assist prn. On telemetry. Stool wanted x3. To inform doctor if SPO2 is less than 96%. KIV home cm.'
Waahh.. Haha! I'm so proud of myself as finally I could write up a report.
Heheheheheheee!
And just now I had to pass report to the lecturer.
She said I did quite well. Heee!
It's like a motivation to me. I always thought I'm not progressing in my work.
So my plans for this weekend is, to go out with him tomorrow and stay at home on Sunday to read up more about cardio thingy.. what to do if a patient has a heart attack etc.
Hehee.. Being a nurse is so fun.
You're experiencing new things and learning each day.
=)
Anyway, now I have 3 scars on my face.
Miong bite me lastnight. :(
Padan muka kan?
Hehe..
Well, I've been setting up certain goals that I wanna achieve.
Firstly, is to get a license by end of next year.
I'm going to apply for it next month.
I hope there won't be any clash with anything again.
Secondly, to save up money for pilgrimage.
My family's going to Mecca again in a few years time.
=)
To prepare myself as a staff nurse, starting from today.
To lose the weight that I've gained!
Oh my God.
I've gained 3kg. So it's 53kg now.
Don't laugh ok?
Coz you're also fat.
Hahahahahaha..
Hmmm.. so about my career path?
Obviously, I'm gonna be a nurse and complete my bond in Sgh for 3 years.
I won't decide what I wanna do after that now.
Let nature takes its course first.
Hehe..
Maybe I'll stay in that line or do something else.
Or maybe pursue my dreams, which is to be a meteorologist.
Haha! As if!
Ok ok. In my dreams yeah.
Alright then.
Got to go.
Goodnight.