Oh wow. It has been a while yeah.
Even the number of the emails have mounted up to 30. Haha.
So today was my last day in Ward 44A; the best ward ever.
I made 5 cards for the staff yesterday and that took me 4 hours.
Thankfully my classmates were fine with it as I thought they looked ugly.
One told me to do for her a card whenever she needs one and that she'll pay me.
One said I can open a shop selling cards.
And another one wanted me to make for him his wedding invitation card in the future.
Hahaha! Yeah right people! Are you nuts?? Hehe!
Anyway, thank you for your interest!
Hehehehe!
I started the day with such a sleepy mode.
And the time was ticking away so slowly.
I started work at 7am though.
So I made the bed, didn't manage to take the report as the staff had already done it at 6++ in the morning, together with the serving of medicine.
Heh. They're early birds I tell you.
So I practically had nothing to do by then.
I followed the doctors during the ward round, answering the call bells, labeling some forms for certain investigations to be done for the patients, helped the staff nurse doing changes in the case sheets, writing up the reports and yeah, answering the phone calls.
I took some pictures of the staff today.
I'll upload them.... soon.
:(
I'm sure gonna miss the nice staff there.
I wish I could work with them again.
Anyway, I'm so proud of my bf.
He's brave enough to do cpr on this man in the Emergency Department who was bleeding profusely. Blood was oozing out from his mouth too.
However, he didn't manage to survive though. I guess he must have lost too much of blood.
Haa.. Yan has always been my idol. Haha.
Even the patients like him.
He's a good nurse I must say. I wish I could work with him someday.
But I know that's impossible.
I received a compliment from the lecturer today.
She said I'm clever, a hardworking nurse and very keen to learn.
Hehe!
Sheeesh. I need to go for a jog man.
I'm getting chubbier.
And that is eeew.
Haha.
Alright then.
Got to go!