I've been so busy nowadays!
Gosh. I'm really making full use of my posting in this cardiac ward as this week will be my last.
I really appreciate the guidance given by the staff there. Such nice people and so willing to teach us.
Heee..
I went to school today to print out the learning guides.
Our SHS printing shop has been transformed into something much, much better.
Hehe! Check it out when school starts yeah?
Anyway, I can't believe that the GST is increased to 7%!
?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Sheeesh.
I miss Yan soooo much!
He makes me smile each day.
If only I can upload the pics I took last Sunday.
Damn.
Well, Miong is recuperating after a week of falling sick!
Hehee.. Love him soo much!
He's getting more manja with the family too. =)
Ok... My exam results will be out like in less than 10 days time.
Yeah it's on next Friday.
Lets hope that all of us will pass. =)
And the next day will be my pay day!
Hehe! I'm so gonna pamper myself if I were to pass all modules as I know I've put in soo much efforts in them.
Hopefully next Saturday will be a day to celebrate rather than a day to mug again!
Lets pray for the best people! =)