A few things took place recently so I shall start off with Wednesday.
We spent our day mugging for our last paper in the library.
I had a bad flu along with a headache on that day.
It was hard for me to concentrate though. However, I managed to answer most of the answers for the Mental Health paper. =)
Thankfully.


So on Thursday, after sitting for the paper, we went to Seoul Garden to celebrate his birthday.
Heh. Actually, belated birthday.
The birthday boy..


Us after eating.
Jeez.. Me with my sick face.

So after that, we headed to Bugis as I wanted to get a choker.
Besides that, I bought for him an xbox game as his birthday present.
Hehe.. So happy that he likes it.
We walked all the way to Dhoby Ghaut from there and it took us 15 minutes.
Not that far though.
We roamed around for a while and went home shortly as my eyes were so painful.
Gosh. I can never eat at Seoul Garden again as the smoke makes my eyes drier.
So yeah, about yesterday's outing.
Hmmm..
Unfortunately, something happened that I didn't join them.
Haha.
But I did followed them after they came to my house in the evening.
Them in my house.

Us at Zac's house.

It took us 3 cars to drove us around.
The drivers were Ros, Farah and Zahidah's brother.
Hehe.. thanks guys for driving us all.
And nice meeting you people and the rest.
=)
So I reached home after midnight.
Hehee.. coz we reached the last house in Teban Garden, which is Zahidah's house at 11 plus.
Hahaa.. Madness.
Jeez.. Thank you Zahidah and family for sending Yan and I back home.
I owe you one.
Anyway, my dear Faridah is going to Melbourne for attachment.
I'm so proud of her.
Hopefully she and the rest who are going will be safe there.
And of course, I'm gonna miss her.
Alright then.
Gotta go.
Have a nice day everyone!