I'm getting so restless now........
Oh nooo........
I'm so lazy to revise further on my OT skills.
Thankfully I've already prepared my uniform and my bag for tomorrow.
Well, since it's my OT posting, I'll only be working from 8-4pm everyday.
Hehe.. And that's great!
I just borrowed his imitation crocs sandals that consists of size 9!
It's for my OT posting by the way. We have to wear sandals/slippers in the theatre.
Haha! Of course I look funny in them but I don't care as long as I don't have to chalk out money to buy sandals just for a 5 day posting.
My dad's birthday is coming soon and I still haven't gotten for him anything yet.
Maybe I'll treat the whole family to Muthu's Curry or anywhere else this weekend as his birthday celebration.
My dad must be craving for his fish head curry!
Hehe..
Haiyo...
I'm soooo lazy to work tomorrow.
I guess I'm too drained out.
Alright.
Goodnight people.