I met him after work but still I miss him sooooooo much.
:(
Absence really makes the heart grow fonder.
Coz he misses me too. Hehe..!
Work was fine today despite of the tons of questions the clinical instructor (CI) asked me.
Of course it's about how much I know about cardiology.
Sheeesh.. I'm so not good in it.
I need more time to read up on the info.
A patient turned violent just now.
She wanted to climb of the bed, and even stood up on it.
I practically had to grab her down with the rest of the staff.
There was 4 of us, a health care assistant, 2 staff nurses and myself.
We tried so hard to calm the patient down but to no avail.
So I pulled out the end of the call bell to call for more assistance.
It was a moment of....
Well, I don't know how to describe it.
Yet, it was touching though.
The patient's husband was trying to his utmost to coax her.
I could see the tiredness in him though. Seems like he's given up anything just to make his wife happy, and to look after her.
He is such a patient and loving husband I must say.
Thankfully, she got better after being administered some drugs.
=)
Hehe.. A silly picture of myself!
Alright then.
Now I don't know whether to sleep or study.
Jeez...
I think I should just follow my heart.
Sleep.
Hehe.. My much needed rest.
