I can't stop smiling and laughing to myself!
Hehee!
I called him when I was making my way back home.
He was in the morning shift whereas I worked in the afternoon shift.
Of course he was sleeping when I called but he managed to answer the phone with his sleepy voice.
So the conversation began..
Me: Hello!!!
Him: Mmmmm...
Me: Yan, you sleeping?
Him: Mmmmm... I'm doing operation now....
Me: Huh??!?!?!?! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Yan, you ok or not?
Him: Mmmmm....
Me: Hehe! Ok la.. you go and continue with your 'operation' ok? Bye bye!!!
Him: Mmmmm....
Haha! Of course it brought me into fits of laughter!
How cute he was! I guess he had assisted with quite a number of operations for this week till he actually dreamt about them! :p
Well, work was fine today.
No more the blur me in cardiac thingy.
Hehe.. Maybe still a little.
I still have to continue learning, which is fun and interesting!
I am enjoying my posting in this cardiac ward despite of the broad knowledge that I have to know about the heart etc. It's very informative though.
Hehee.. Much much love.
Yeah I have to admit that I used to fret over the things that I have to know as there's too much of them but now, I'm used to it. =)
So now, I wish I am bonded to National Heart Centre instead of Sgh.
Heh. But never mind. Anything will do.
I have 6 more days in this ward.
I'm gonna take a case tomorrow and start writing up reports man..
So yeah, my dear patients, I'm gonna be your nurse in charge for tomorrow.
Haha! As if!