A couple of great things happened yesterday but I'll leave it to this weekend to blog about it.
=)
Now I'm freaking stressed up with myyyy.... attachment!!!
I thought I'm done and over with books!
But, I have to read up about the anatomy of the heart again, ECG, certain skills, and lots more...
Gosh.
I'm dying now.
Feeling so drained out.
Haiz..
From practicals to projects, to exams, to attachments..
:(
I need a break.
Anyway, the ward staff is great though.
Very friendly and approachable..
For the first time, I actually saw a sister, serving diet to the patients!!!!
Sheeeesh.. She's so nice!
Of course, I've never seen that before.. Haha!
Coz all the sisters that I met are like idiots to me.
So arrogant and fierce.
Hehe..
Alright then.
I have to hit the books again.
:(
Somehow, I'm starting to miss him.
Never mind. We always have the weekends to meet up. =)