Argh..
Something's wrong with the mmc slot of my cpu.
And the printer's mmc slot too. :(
I've been scratching my head as I figured the problem and did some wiring thingy.
Still, to no avail.
I can't upload any pics at the moment.
How sad.
Anyway, instead of going out with him yesterday, I went to help out at my relative's wedding.
Haha.. I've forgotten that his wedding was yesterday though.
Actually I don't know him.. Hmm.. Yeah some family issues.
The wedding started fine till the heavy rain came pouring down.
It was really bad.
It left the tables falling and the pelamin nearly gave way!
Luckily it was just 11 plus as not much people were around yet.
Those who were there tried to readjust the tables and as for me, I was busy feeding this cute little baby with some kuih.
I wanted to help out but I had to look after her.
So it rained the whole day but wasn't that bad consecutively.
Initially I had to entertain the baby.
After a while, I helped out with the clearing of plates.
Haha.. It was funny on how my cousins commented about me.
They said I was fast to look out for plates to be cleared.
Hehe.. I guess I'm just used to it due to my past waitressing experiences.
Speaking of that, I really miss working at Raffles, Marriott and Orchard Parade under banquet.
I wonder if I could still carry the big, heavy oval tray!
Haha! I guess not.
Anyway, I bumped into one of my ex-schoolmates at the wedding.
Actually I don't know him, not even his name. But I know he existed in Northland.
So he was the one who approached me. Surprisingly he still remembers my name.
Haha.. So we talked for a while, less than 2 mins though.
After a while, he asked for my number, just to keep in touch.
So I thought, yeah, just keep in touch however, his smses meant something else.
It's weird when he asked whether I've eaten, what time will I get home, what am I doing and all.
Gosh. So I told Yan. Thank God he was cool and was laughing away about it.
Seriously I just don't like to get to know guys. Maybe certain of them will do.
I don't know.. I just don't like it. I know I'm weird. Maybe as friends will be fine with me but not to the extent of asking such questions.
And Yan is lucky that I agreed to be friends with him lastime through Shafiq.
Haha.. Or else, I'll be ignoring him the whole time.
So thank God the guy asked what will I be doing later.
I just said, "I'll be going out with my bf."
His reply, "Oh.. So have you eaten?"
'No, not yet.'
'Oh... Hmmm.. So you're attached?'
I was like doink.. I thought I've already said I'll be going out with my bf later. Haha. So I just said, "Yeah I am. We've been together for 2 years plus."
He didn't sms me again after that.
I feel so relieved but I feel bad though.
Hmmm.. Whatever it is, I just want to spend my time with my only dear later without any disturbances. Hehee..
Have a good day everyone!