So yeah, 2 more papers to go! =)
After the exam, we went to...

It was huge and the designs of the building especially on the ceilings are nice.
So this was how the place looks like outside Vivocity.

This place looks quiet similar to Esplanade though.

At the roof top.




After having our dinner, we decided to walk around again.
Thus, I spotted some great pictures.





Hehe.. I love these pics.
So yeah, that was what happened yesterday.
Besides that, something hilarious occured lastnight too.
My sis and I went downstairs to search for Miong.
However, we got chased by a dog!!!
Hahahahahaha!!!
We quickly ran up to our house.
I even went in with my slippers!!!
Hahaa! Madness!!!
Thank God the dog wasn't there when we came down again.
We thought Miong will be at the roof top of the walkway but, he was wandering around at the void-deck!
I quickly grabbed him and brought him home.
Anyway, this is a picture of Miong that my sis took recently.
Hehe! So adorable!

Alright then.
Gotta hit the books now!
Enjoy your day people! =)