Wow.. Oranges really do wonders!
I thought of boosting my immune system as my body felt weaker as time goes by just now.
Since I hate medicines, I decided to get some oranges from the market.
So, as soon as I got home, I quickly gorged myself with lots of it.
I don't sound like a pig, right?
Haha..
Of course I got better.
Maybe it's also due to the cooling atmosphere outside that invigorated me.
I've spent 2 hours covering 120 pages of information.
Now I'm left with 180 pages.
Oh yeah, it's Mental Health module by the way. And the lecture notes consists of 300 pages.
Super thick.
Well, I'm gonna cram up all info into my brain soon.
Hehe!
This module is fun anyway.. and I'm loving it!
In short, I just happen to love behavioural science modules.
=)
So this Friday I might be joining the girls plus some of the group 7 people whom I barely know for raya.
How I wish Aida and Nisa are there too.
Hmmm...
:
Alright then, goodnight tweety birds!