Hehehe..
Of course we did some shopping.
The most cutest thing we bought was a small tent for Miong.
Hehee!
The many kinds of things that we bought.


Luckily there was my dad's van to cater all the things.
I can't believe I carried the carpet, blinder and the heavy mirror with my two hands and ran towards the van.
Haha!
I'm a wonderwoman!
Heh.
Rubbish.
Anyway, after that we made our way to Thomson Road.
To my surprise my father drove us to the old mosque that me, my other siblings and him used to go. Especially during our childhood days.
I used to play hide and seek with my brothers and scare away the chickens.
Hehe. It's like a kampong there.


We passed by the RDA too.
I didn't know that it is not that far from the mosque.
Sheeesh.
I miss the horses and the people there.

I couldn't manage to snap a proper pic though.
Well, well, as soon as I got home, I quickly set up the tent for Miong.
Hehe! It's so cute!


Now it looks like a playroom for Miong.

All in all, I had fun today.
=)
Tomorrow will be another busy day for me again.