This is really draining me out.
I've spent 2 hours on just 2 topics of Acutely Ill module, to really understand them well. I even have to refer back to the clinical notes.
Damn. The topics are heavy.
I still have 5 more lecture notes to study.
3 lecture notes combine into 1 module.
2 lecture notes into 1 module.
And lastly, one super thick lecture notes for the Mental Health module.
I wonder if I could revise everything on time as next Friday is the beginning of the exams.
I need to buck up man.
The past year papers are so tough.
Haiz..
It's so hard to be a nurse.
Sheeesh.
Well, here I go making myself feel so shitty.
Haha.
Never mind.
I know I can do it.
=)
Feeling panicky all over ain't gonna help at all.
Anyway, I love Taufik Batisah's voice to the core!
:p
Don't worry Yan.
That doesn't mean your voice sucks.
Hehehehehehehe!!!