Surprisingly, I took 5 hours to finish up making and baking the suji cookies.
Gosh. I'm so slow.
Hehee..
Coz most of the time, I did it alone as my sis had to help with my mom with other stuffs.
Of course it was tiring and the worse thing is, I smell of ghee and flour!
Sheeesh.
So my plans of finishing up the module on Acutely Ill today was destroyed.
I only managed to read up a few topics while making the cookies.
Hehe!
Well, the cookies tasted nice!
Haha I'm not trying to praise myself but I'm stating a fact.
:p
I kept some for Yan and family.
Hopefully they'll like it. =)
So tomorrow I really, really hope that I could study in peace.
However Yan thought of coming over and study together.
But I'm afraid my mom will bug me over and over again to settle some chores.
Haiz.. I don't mind helping her but.....
I just hate it when preparations for raya and preparations for exams clash.
It's just too sucky.
As much as I want to balance my time for everything, eventually, I couldn't.
So yeah, most of the people must be counting down to the days to Hari Raya, while I'm here counting down to the days of exam.
Haha!
Sadly, pathetically, weirdly!
Damn it maan.