So we had our very last clinical lab session throughout the 3 years course yesterday.
So that means, no more clinical for us next semester.
One thing for sure I'm gonna miss the labs.
But on the other hand, it means no more theory and practicals for us which have been killing us for the past years!
Ok back to what happened yesterday.
I bought a big card for Ms Cheah, and Ain did a collage of the pictures that I took for the previous clinical lab session.
Of course, it was nice. She even printed out in an A3 size form.
Too bad I didn't took any picture of it.
We pasted it on a huge cardboard.
We also clipped on a cute cuddly teddy on the side with some decorations. Hehee..
So yeah, Ain, the class leader, gave the gifts to Ms Cheah at the end of the lesson.
So that means, no more clinical for us next semester.
One thing for sure I'm gonna miss the labs.
But on the other hand, it means no more theory and practicals for us which have been killing us for the past years!
Ok back to what happened yesterday.
I bought a big card for Ms Cheah, and Ain did a collage of the pictures that I took for the previous clinical lab session.
Of course, it was nice. She even printed out in an A3 size form.
Too bad I didn't took any picture of it.
We pasted it on a huge cardboard.
We also clipped on a cute cuddly teddy on the side with some decorations. Hehee..
So yeah, Ain, the class leader, gave the gifts to Ms Cheah at the end of the lesson.
We decided to take our last picture with Ms Cheah in the lab.
However, we some of us got pushed by Ahmad.
Haha!

Finally a proper picture!
I wonder what was Shafiq trying to do at the back.
Hehe!
