Ok so lets start off with yesterday.
I'll just put up some pics that I took before we left home for raya yeah.
Me and sis before wearing our scarf.
Us then.
Mom & Bro.

The talented brothers of mine.
The sleepy Miong.

My younger bro & dad seemed to be sleeping.
Haha!

Guess who we brought along with us for raya????
Hehe!
It's none other than MIONG!!!
He was so afraid of the unfamiliar environment in the van that he snuggled in between my sis and bro!

So we, my family and relatives went to a couple of houses.
From Yishun to Ang Mo Kio, Woodlands, Admiralty, Marsiling, Toa Payoh, Changi, Tampines, and lastly back to Yishun.
Of course we were darn exhausted after that.
Us in one of the houses in Marsiling.

Me with my lovely cousins.
Us after praying at the mosque in Bishan.

The cousin and bro in the bungalow at Changi.
The house is so heavenly.


So, we reached home close to 12 midnight.
Yan & I planned to be in school by 8am today.
Howeverrr, someone couldn't wake up on time.
And the culprit is of course, ME!
He woke me up at 7am. I told him I felt very lethargic. So I told him to wake me up at 0730.
Haha! And guess what??
He called me 6 times and gave 3 sms!!!
I couldn't even hear anything despite of not putting my hp on silent!
Gosh! Hahaa!
In the end we reached school at 10am.
Had breakfast and studied in the library.
Shortly after that, I dozed off again.
:p
He tried to wake me up but I continued to sleep.
Seriously, I was so shagged to the max!!!
I managed to finish up the Oncology module though. Hehe!
Oh yeah, we spotted the secret garden in school today. It's at the south side.
Haha! I didn't even know that the garden exists till just now!




I reached home at 3pm today.
Had to help my mom with the preparations for the open house.
I'm glad that all my relatives came. =)
So this cute little boy is one of my cousins.
Gotta see the funny little things that he did!


He placed his head into Miong's tent!!!

My sis trying to get his head out of there.
Haha!



Them in the living room.

Anyway, I bought a very, very nice clock in the market today.
It costs 7 dollars.
And I love it!!!

It can possibly change to other colours.
From blue, to green, orange, pink and so on.
=)


Wow. What a day!
I gotta sleep now.
Sheeesh.
One more day to exam!!!