So I gave in yesterday.
I planned to read up a few topics for Oncology when I get home from school, however, there seemed to be lots of tasks to be done.
So yeah, I did not hit the books then.
I had to get a fan from Harvey Norman, and a vase to replace the old one as Miong broke it.
Next I had to scrub the toilet, put up new bed sheets and lastly, to wash my dad's van.
Hehee..
My sis, brother and father decided to clean up the van lastnight.
And guess what time we cleaned it?
At 11pm. Haha!
It was fun even though I got myself wet!
Hehe!
I slept at 2am then.
I woke up at 7++ in the morning and did some studying before I visit my relatives later.
The topic on chemotherapy drugs really sucks.
I can't seem to understand anything.
Anyway, my dear Sufyan isn't feeling well.
He's been vomiting and complained of migraine.
Poor thing.
I hope he'll get well soon.
Alright then.
Gtg.
Enjoy your day peeps!!!