I didn't know that I had passed it to Yan.
Heh.
Silly me.
Anyway, the haze is really, really hurting my eyes.
My eyes are already sensitive and it's getting worse now.
Haiz.. And coz of that, I had to rest my eyes in school just now before I could get home.
So I waited for Yan till he was done playing soccer with the guys.

Anyway, my sis and I rearranged the furnitures in our room to make it more spacious.
We closed the door of the room and quickly pushed the big wardrobe, the queen size bed, unplugged the wires of my computer, and pushed the shelf and table to another side of the room.
Phew.
It was really tiring as we had to drained out our energy to push those things.
But well, it was worth it.
=)

So yeah, this is my 'new room.'
Hehe.
Well, the presentation is over anyway.
Heee..
Tomorrow, Faridah, Sarila, Ahmad and I have to work as a team of nurses to perform certain skills on this.. stimulator?
I guess that's how it's spelt.
A breathable manekin.. or is it manequin?
Hahaa.. Gosh. My spelling is going haywire.
My school has spent millions of dollars on those things as the old manekins have been VANDALISED by the juniors.
Sheeesh.
Spoilt brats. They just don't know how to appreciate things.
Anyway, the girls planned to go to Bintan in this coming December.
I guess I couldn't go.
Sheeesh.
Never mind.. There's always another time.
=)
Alright then.
Bye!