I've been too engrossed with the 3 projects.
Heh.
I just hope that we're on the right track.
I'll spend my time in the library tomorrow and do my research again then.
=)
Anyway, yesterday he asked he out to celebrate our anniversary again.
He went to Orchard and catched a movie, 'Sukop; The Wedding Curse'.
The movie was abit confusing and mysterious that made me wonder why this and that happened even after we've left the theatre.
Of course I bugged him with my thoughts that he told me to just get it out of my head and keep quiet.
Hahahahahahaha..
Overall, the movie was alright.
I pitied Yan's shoulders and chest as I kept on pinching them or worse still hide under his armpit whenever the scary scenes started to appear.
Hehehehehehee!
He bought me a pair of earrings and the watch that I've been eyeing for at Far East.
Hehe!
I can't wait to get for myself the sunglasses that I saw at Far East.
It looked so nice!
Alright. So that was what happened yesterday.
Wanna know what happened today?
Yan passed his practical assessment!!!
He got CVP monitoring too and the assessor was Ms Cheah, my skills lecturer!
It's kind of funny as I got assessed by his skills lecturer and in turn, he too, got assessed by mine.
Haha!
And such a coincidence, the both of us got the same skill!
It was his luck mann.
He got Ms Cheah, one of the most nicest lecturer of all!
He don't get to hear naggings from other lecturers, unlike me, from Mdm Foo!
Hahaa!
All in all, I'm glad that he passed.
=)
Congrats Yan!
And congrats to those who passed the skills too!
I'm happy for you guys.
Hehee..
Ok.. Gotta work on my project now.
And well, I'm gonna start studying for my exam tomorrow.
So yeah, I'll be busy again.
Take care people!
Have a nice day!~
=)