I wanted to continue studying so badly but my brain doesn't allow me to.
:(
So I'm only left with tomorrow.
The best thing is, I haven't even started revising for the red book.
Heh.
I know I'm dead.
I've been so busy for the past few days.
People kept coming to my house and I had to visit my relatives, not forgetting my grandfather who's hospitalised now.
Life has been so hectic.
I'm struggling to pull myself together.
Worrying about the last 2 papers.
Now that I'm feeling sick.
Damn it.
Anyway, here are some pics that I took recently.
At my aunt's place.

One of her 12 cats.


The funky skeletons.





Hehe!
They look cute yet silly!
Anyway, this was how Yan looks like when he was Primary 6!!!
So chubby!

His 2nd birthday present.
A wallet. =)

Alright then.
That's it for today.
Goodnight tweety birds.
Hehe.