I feel very upset today.
At times I really wish I could leave the house and study in peace but I can't.
Tomorrow then I'll be seeing Yan.
He planned to bring me to the dam and study, knowing that I'm too stressed up with things now.
At least I could enjoy the serenity of the place as I mug for the exam.
=)
How sweet and thoughtful of him.
I was stupefied when my mom told me that we're going to hold up an open house for my relatives on Wednesday.
There goes my study week.
I haven't even started revising for other modules yet.
And for now, I can't seem to continue studying.
I guess my brain's too tired.
And that explains why I have the time to change to a new blogskin.
Hehee.
I can't stop whining.
I know.
I'm just feeling so frustrated.
I hope my mom won't bug me sooo much tomorrow.