It was funny on how I made a 'brilliant' guess on the questions I didn't know.
As for just now, I'll choose either the longest answer or the weirdest ones.
Hahaa! I know I'm silly!
I just hope I'll pass it though.
And the saqs are really a giveaway.
Hehe!
So the best thing that occured today is, I'm having a bad flu now.
Argh.
I can't study like this!!!
Haha!
Serves me right!!!
Anyway, please don't come to my house at this time as my whole family's sick!!
Hahaha! Unless you wanna have some great friendly germs from us!
Ehehehehehehe!
Ok right away after the exams, Yan & I went to Northpoint, met my sis there and headed for lunch at Long John Silvers.
But before that, I bought for him a cake, so called his mini birthday cake from Bengawan Solo.
Hehe..


So after having our lunch, we went to Time Zone.
Hehe! How childish we were!




My sis and I decided to treat Yan to Swensens for an ice-cream.
Hehee!
The ice-cream were so yummy!



Him with his ice-cream.
Oooolala..

Them competing with each other on ice-cream eating.
Haha!
So yeah. That was what happened just now.
So about yesterday?
We were busy mugging in school when I had a bad stomach ache that I had to go home.
Haha.. Too bad.
Anyway, this was us in the resource room.
Of course, we had nothing better to do there.
:p
Us after applying the cream onto our face!
The aftermath.. Hehe!

Sheeesh.
I need a fast remedy.
But I hate medicines to the core.
Argh.
This throbbing headache is killing me!
Well, one more day to the last paper!!!
And 5 more days to attachment!!!!!!!!