We were practically panicking all over though as the patient was dying.
He complained of having chest pain and breathlessness.
Right away after that, he collapsed and so we had to resuscitate him.
My role was to be in charge of the Emergency Trolley, prepare and assist in intubation; inserting a long tube into the trachea via the mouth for oxygenation and medication purposes. Sarila was the nurse in charge, Ahmad doing admission of the patient, whereas Faridah was in charge of the medicine trolley.
The acting began and the three of them started to panic while I stood next to the Emergency Trolley, checking the drugs etc and laughing to myself.
The scene was hilarious!
Haha!
So this was the simulation.
He can breathe. He can blink his eyes and whatsoever.

Ms Cheah checking the patient.
Sarila, Ahmad, and Yvonne as the relative of the patient.
Me checking the E-trolley and Faridah.

Them trying to revive the patient.

So yeah, they activated the code blue and I quickly rushed towards the bed.
I was looking at the monitor of the vital signs and the ECG recording anyway.
Hehee..

Ahmad doing chest compression.

Preparing for intubation.

Me assisting with the 'doctor'.
Hyperventilating the patient.

So that's the end of the acting.
Haha!

The second group also had to performed the same thing.
So yeah, this was us after the whole thing has ended.

Hehe!
I enjoyed myself today.
It was tough though as we had to be very fast in order to save the patient's life.
All in all, it was a good experience.
Of course I never regretted for volunteering myself in this.
Hehee..
=)